Job Code: #13981
Title: Web Analytics Analyst
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Web Analytics Analyst – Remote
Our client has an immediate opening for a Web Analytics Analyst in the Phoenix, AZ area
Web Analytics Analyst- Remote
Analyze web traffic analytic systems and build on demand reports that provide insights for our web traffic across multiple applications
Correlate web analytics with enterprise data system activities for end to end insight
Derive core insights from data to suggest, create and execute fundamental improvements to the website experience.
Create performance forecasts and track actual performance against forecasted plans
Set-up attribution models to measure and analyze multi-channel effectiveness
Serve as the subject matter expert on web analytics and stay abreast of industry best practices and new opportunities
5+ years of experience as a Data Analyst
-Specific working experience with Google Analytics, Segment.io, or Mixpanel (any SaaS web analytics frameworks); 3+ years of experience
-Identify user metrics, user traffic, learn how to customize services Database experience (any relational database)
-Must be able to run queries
SOA experience: comfortable with executing web services Strong combination of data analysis and technical skills Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
Elastic technical experience
SOAP, XML, SQL, JSON, REST services
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team