Job Code: #11168
Title: Web Developer
Job Location: Chandler, Arizona
Apply to this job
Our client has an immediate opening for a Web Developer in the Chandler, AZ area.
Web Developer Job Description:
- The Web Developer is responsible for the Enterprise Service Desk website and all content management.
- The web platform integrates BMC Remedy Action Request System (ARS) and Service Request Management (SRM) web plugins and other Remedy tools within the ARS platform.
Daily Job Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of web development functions, including, but not limited to:
- Custom Windows services orientation including DLL, ASP.NET and project dependencies.
- .NET and XML configuration files.
- Working with Oracle from .NET.
- Technical review, design, develop, test and debug web and some BMC Remedy forms and workflows.
- DR architecture and Failover.
- Provide analysis and documentation of code, development processes and work instructions.
- Assist with maintenance planning and scheduling of changes to the Remedy ARS and SRM.
- Additional tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Applying updates, mid-tier monitoring, process queries.
- Remedy client support and monitoring of the ARS to ensure system transactions are processed correctly.
- Manage tickets in queue and resolve IT incidents and service requests.
- In addition, this individual is required to have the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and employees, Phacil executive management and our Customers.
- HTML 5/CSS 3
- Experience with .NET Framework (C#, WCF, ASP.NET, MVC 3.0+)
- Experience with:
- Relational databases
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Writing web services
- Working in Virtual Machine Environments
- Familiarity with Remedy
Degree & Years of Experience:
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) with 3-5 years web development experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ web development experience in an Enterprise-wide environment.
- The core working hours for this position are 6:00 AM – 4:00 PM local time, but the position can have some flexibility with start and end times.
- Availability for weekly maintenance and after-hours support is required.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.
Apply to this job