Job Code: #12178
Title: Web Developer
Job Location: South Jordan, Utah
The Back End Web Developer will be responsible for maintaining and developing the server-side applications while ensuring high server performance. This individual will have a clear vision and thorough understanding of the best way to utilize this medium in a corporate environment. This position reports to the Web Marketing Manager.
•Plan, develop, and maintain the back-end of all marketing sites, consisting of:
•core application and functional logic,
•databases and application integration,
•operations of content management systems,
•and other back-end process.
•Developing improved web experiences for end-users.
•Collaborate and communicate with company stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Solid understanding of web technology and experience using or creating web services
· Proven understanding of responsive design using common libraries
· Proficient experience using SQL
· Knowledge of modern content management systems
· Comfortable working on Windows servers
· Understanding the benefits of SEO and development skills to support SEO
· Strong understanding of common version control systems (Git, Bitbucket, etc.)
· Self-motivated personality with desire to learn new technologies and improve existing skills.
· Strong work ethic, be self-motivated, positive attitude, and be a team player
· Ektron experience
· Comfortable working on Linux-based servers
· Understanding of open-source CMSs like Drupal, WordPress, etc.
· Able to provide consultation to solve different web implementation strategies and problems.
· Strong knowledge of MVC
· Use LINQ for querying objects
· 4 year Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science; or equivalent experience
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com