Job Code: #12490
Title: Web Developer
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Web Developer Job Description:
A thorough knowledge of business, journalism, communications or English as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, communications or a related field. The ability to search, navigate and effect change on in a web environment is required. A general understanding of the architecture of a website preferred. A general understanding of web-based technologies and of HTML, FrontPage and/or other web applications. Familiarity with standard web concepts, practices and procedures preferred. Must be able to use oral and/or written communication skills to present web-based information in a logical format to ease the users ability to access and understand information.
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.