Job Code: #13456
Title: Web Developer
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
PDS has an immediate opening for a Web Developer.
Our client needs brilliant and innovative people to move their work forward in new and creative ways. We are looking for people who have a passion for the front-end.
You will work in a dynamic, agile development environment developing a rich variety of inward and outward facing web applications and content management systems that move the work of our client forward. Come work on a team of front-end developers that are passionate about new advances in our fast moving field. We meet regularly to review code, learn new things and teach each other the latest and greatest happenings in the world of front-end development.
Our client's outward facing websites typically support multiple languages and are high traffic websites visited by tens of thousands of users every single day. Many of these websites display massive amounts of content requiring creative search and display techniques. Focusing around responsive design concepts and enabling a rich mobile experience is a top priority.
Responsive Design: Everything we do is responsive. You would be expected to be able to write custom CSS to accommodate visual designs provided by our design group. No bootstrap (or similar) allowed here.
Demonstrated experience building production web applications and sites using the following technologies:
- HTML 5
Bonus technical skills:
- MarkLogic or other NoSQL experience
- Localization and internationalization
- Eagerness to keep up with latest trends in technology
- Experience integrating user interfaces with middle tier code and back end data sources
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and detail oriented skills
- BS in CS, CIS, MIS or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years’ experience developing web applications and user interfaces
- Should be comfortable working on a team as well as individually in an adaptable, agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
You will actively participate in projects, taking part in decisions affecting project scope, design, direction, readiness, etc. You will have ownership and accountability for your projects. You are encouraged to regularly innovate and move the work forward as a team and individually.
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more information: email@example.com